It was really a busy week for the project. I have completed the Venue Selection, Add Venue and Update Status parts with the help of Gokhan. I also helped our team for integration tasks. I added some new features to Google Maps component and also helped Cansin to improve capabilities of it. I also worked on AddEvent part and its client side has totally been completed. I am going to complete server side of it when some conflicts be solved.
This week was mostly about bug fixing and integration. The url flow of venue selection facility was different than our current approach. Also there were some major bugs, which we got aware of by testing use cases. I have fixed these problems at venue selection.
Also I have finished Venue Profile View. What I did was basically to provide insiders information which was missing, to add a view which shows a map of the current venue and to provide links to ‘see event’, ‘read comment’ views.
I think that we now have a solid, well integrated application; the only missing part of the project is edit views (user profile, venue etc.) and friendship,networking issues.
The work done can be listed as follow:
- Google Map component’s ajax implementation has been replaced with jquery’s ajax handling functions.
- Google Map component has been embedded into VenueSelection page.
- VenueSelection page’s parameter passing mechanism implemented.
- Validators for AddVenue page has been written.
- AddVenue and UpdateStatus is under construct. I have to work with Gokhan to solve some conflicts.